Insurance Payor Solutions
Southeast Health Statera Network is at the forefront of health care transformation. We provide incentives, structure and knowledge that can offer significant, sustainable cost savings and efficiencies on behalf of our insurance payor partners.
Your health plan subscribers are looking for a benefit plan that provides great health care, with no compromises in services or quality. You as the payor (health plan provider) are looking to provide a health plan that promises to provide quality care to your subscribers while holding down your health plan costs on a per subscriber per month basis.
You need to know your subscribers will be taken care of, with easy access to the plan’s benefits, and quality physician and hospital services. We are offering to partner with you to manage the cost and services of your health plan by implementing a suite of customizable clinical services, allowing your subscribers to enjoy high quality physician services that meet their quality needs and your cost efficiency needs.
Your subscriber health plan product may be supplemented with our physician services to include:
- A best in class network of physicians that gives employees access to their preferred doctors and specialists.
- Providing 24 hour convenient care through urgent care clinics.
- Patient care decisions are provided by Statera Network Physician Members who know what their patients need to improve their health and stay healthy and engaged at work.
- Best in class Care Coordination that goes beyond phone calls from nurses to patients, and transcends the ambulatory, acute care, and post-acute care settings across the entire episode of care.
- A cost efficiency and utilization focus on reducing your per member per month subscriber costs.
Statera Network optimizes your insurance product by combining access to the medical center, and access to high providers, with the coordinated structure and incentives to deliver sustained cost control for you (our insurance payor partner).
We’ve brought the right hospital and physician partners together to provide the most efficient, high-value health care in our community. This high-quality and high value patient care includes the following linchpin components:
- Health Data Exchange in collaboration with your health analytics platform: By coordinating our Health Data Exchange software technology with your health analytics platform, our physicians, nurses, and medical center partners can share patient data seamlessly and securely. That allows all of our collaborative healthcare providers to have a more comprehensive view of your subscribers’ health, enabling higher quality of care, while reducing wasteful medical spending.
- Financial Shared Savings Incentives: As a result of our collaborative partnership with you, our physician and hospital members are only rewarded when they achieve cost efficiency for you on a per subscriber per month basis. Meanwhile, our physicians are committed to improving the health of their patients and your subscribers, while accomplishing the “Triple Aim” of the Institute of Healthcare Improvement (improving access, and the patient experience and cost efficiency of patient care).